Herent, Belgium (December 7, 2012) Quadrox® Inc, the market leader in standards-based network video solutions, announces the release of GuardNVR version 4.7. This solution is a high quality web-based network Video Management Software from Quadrox that supports all applicable IT Standards and focuses on ease of use.
New features for WebCCTV 4.7:
· Touch based FastTouch client optimised for Windows 7 & 8
· SmartSearch is even more simple and faster
· PTZ joystick stearing or thumbnail preset selection
· New camera models are supported
· Option low bandwidth for SmartSearch
· Windows 7 Embedded based with automatic security updates
Special features for retail:
· QPOS Link is now supported for 32- and 64-bit POS installations
· POS tickets can be displayed line-by-line
· Exported films can be synchronised in QTicketPlayer with their ticket.
More simple installation of server and client software
Our recorders have still 3 years on site hardware warranty.
Quadrox is a leading provider of digital video security solutions. Its standards-based retail product family provides an efficient and reliable infrastructure by which companies can distribute, update and manage video sources and content over corporate intranets, extranets and the Internet. Quadrox European offices are located in Belgium. Quadrox US offices are located in Henderson, Nevada.
For additional information on Quadrox products, please contact:
Quadrox Europe: Iryna Kritsak, Quadrox NV, Duigemhofstraat 101, 3020 Herent, Belgium.
Tel: +32 (016) 58 25 85; Fax: +32 (016) 58 25 86; E-mail: email@example.com; Website: http://www.quadrox.com
Quadrox US: Andy Cormier, Quadrox US, 2724 Craigmillar Street, Henderson, NV 89044 USA
Tel: 1-702-564-6340; Fax: 1-702-564-6341; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; Website: http://www.quadroxus.com