Herent, Belgium (February 13, 2012) Quadrox® Inc, the market leader in standards-based network video solutions, announces the release of GuardNVR version 4.6. This solution is a high quality web-based network Video Management Software from Quadrox that supports all applicable IT Standards and focuses on ease of use.
New features of GuardNVR 4.6 include:
- New camera models are supported
- SmartSearch is even easier now
- The low bandwidth option for SmartSearch is now available
- Server memory usage has been optimized
- H264/MPEG4 recording requires less server CPU
Special features for retail:
- QPOSlink is now supported both for 32- and 64-bit POS installations
- POS tickets can be played back line by lines
- Exported movies can be played with their tickets synchronized in QTicketPlayer
- Easier installation of the server and client software
Our recorders have still 3 years on site hardware warranty.
Quadrox is a leading provider of digital video security solutions. Its standards-based retail product family provides an efficient and reliable infrastructure by which companies can distribute, update and manage video sources and content over corporate intranets, extranets and the Internet. Quadrox European offices are located in Belgium. Quadrox US offices are located in Henderson, Nevada.
For additional information on Quadrox products, please contact:
Quadrox Europe: Nina Vitkovska, Quadrox NV, Duigemhofstraat 101, 3020 Herent, Belgium.
Tel: +32 (016) 58 25 85; Fax: +32 (016) 58 25 86; E-mail: email@example.com; Website: http://www.quadrox.com
Quadrox US: Andy Cormier, Quadrox US, 2724 Craigmillar Street, Henderson, NV 89044 USA
Tel: 1-702-564-6340; Fax: 1-702-564-6341; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; Website: http://www.quadroxus.com